Needs Assessment for Government Funded Support

If you or someone you care for needs support because of a disability, you can ask for government help.

To get government assistance, your needs will need to be assessed by a Needs Assessment and Service Coordination service (NASC).  Their job is to help you identify what support you need.

If you are eligible for government support, the NASC will coordinate the support you need. They can also help you find other supports in your community.

Needs assessments are government funded and free.

Wellington CityPorirua CityKāpiti CoastUpper Hutt CityHutt City