Imak Arthritis Gloves
| In addition to being designed by an orthopedic surgeon, these arthritis gloves have also earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation for its design.
Ideal for activities of daily living
Indications: * Arthritis * Cold hands * Hand fatigue * Other wrist and hand pain.
To size, measure across knuckles. Please select size when ordering or enquire for help.
- Effective, non-invasive arthritis relief
- Provides mild compression to help control or decrease swelling of the joints
- Open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch and grip
- Cotton material allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry
- Comfortable to use all day and night
Use Arthritis Gloves to relieve arthritis, hand fatigue, cold hands and other types of hand and wrist pain. May also help with neuropathy of the hands and poor circulation.
Made of soft, breathable cotton Lycra®, they are comfortable enough to wear all day and night. The open fingertips allow you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks without issue.